Tris J Carta DMD, MAGD
Hi everyone! My name is Dr. Tris J. Carta and I am a General Dentist treating patients from 1 year old to 99 years old.
I am trained to treat a wide range of dental needs from anxious patients, cleanings, fillings, root canals, implants, and crowns. We use up to date technology and equipment including nitrous oxide, digital radiographs, and digital impressions.
I am most proud of our team. We work well together to create a great dental experience for our patients! My family is very important to me and they include my wife Angelee, my son Raymond and his wife Jessica (as well as my grandson Tris), and my daughter Carolyn. I am an avid runner and skier. I have also been the president of the Manchester Road Race for the past 13 years!
Dr. Carta's education:
- Graduated from Roger Ludlowe High School, Fairfield Connecticut 1973
- Graduated from University of Michigan Ann Arbor, Michigan 1977
- Graduated from the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine in 1982
- Completed one year General Practice Residency program at Saint Frances Hospital, Hartford, Connecticut 1983
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry 1990
- Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry 2006
- Member of American Academy of Implant Dentistry, 2007